I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Droid/Speratists Army...

Here are some pictures of my Droid army to date.

 Here are all of the oversized vehicles.  Most are from WOTC (Black Bases).  The MTT (upper left) is an Action Fleet vehicle.  One of the AAT's (left) is a Transformer/vehicle and the other AAT (Right) is an Action Fleet remote control vehicle.

Here are all of the ground forces that I have including battle droids, security droids, super battle droids, commando droids and General Grievous with his guards, and the Viceroy. (All WOTC)

No comments:

Post a Comment