I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Rebel Forces...from the many factions across the galaxy.

Here are some of my 25mm metal, West End games 'Rebellion' figures:

My squad of Mon Calamari Soldiers.  

Since WEG only had 2 poses, I modified a few of them.  On the left, I added a heavy blaster rifle under the arm.  In the center, I slung a rifle over the shoulder.  The two on the right had their blaster pistols removed and a blaster rifle added.

...And then there were Wookies! 

My typical Rebel forces in the light blue/tan scheme, as seen in Episode IV. 

The Rebels need a heavy Repeating Blaster! 

Here's another squad of elite rebel troopers from the Crimson Battalion.  

For those arid planets, I have a squad of Rebel troopers in Desert Camouflage with an armed speeder for support. 

I thought the 5-color camouflage came out rather well.  

"I never want to paint dots on camouflage again!" 

"Rebel pilots...to you ships!" 

Where would the rebellion be without their droids? 

4 comments:

  1. I actually was just working on my Starwars mini's. I have a large Imperial Force and a smaller Clone Trooper army. I was going on miniature market and looking to get a Rebel force to do some scenarios. What system were you planning to use? I was going to use Savage Showdown, many of the units have already be created by a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For most skirmish level games, I use Star Wars Miniatures Battles (West End Games)

    For the future, larger battles, I am planning on using the FUBAR rules, Star Wars Supplement. It's a really fast paced KISS type of game, somewhat similar to Brother Against Brother that I use for the ACW games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get the WEG models from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started buying them when they were still in production. (Yes, I'm getting that old.) Others have been purchased online through ebay and such. You can still find them. I have some still in the blister packs and probably will never get to them. Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?

    ReplyDelete