I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Force is Stong with the Jedi.

Here is a collection of my metal Jedi Knights.  Most are from the West End Games miniatures line, but there a a couple which are customized metal figures from other manufacturers. Of course, with the WOTC plastic figures, I have a lot more Jedi now.

Here are the Jedi in all their glory.  

And here are a few more Jedi. 
I tried to customized enough 'Lukes' so that I had him in each outfit worn in Episodes IV-VI. (I have Tatooine Luke, Luke in Landspeeder, Luke with lightsaber on the Millenium Falcon, Luke in Stormtrooper armor, Luke in Rebel Pilot Suit, Luke in Hoth Gear and lightsaber, Luke on Tauntawn, Luke in Snowspeeder, Luke in Bespin Outfit, Luke in Black Jedi outfit,  and Luke in Endor Camouflage. Whew.  He changes more than a Vegas showgirl.)

These Jedi are all modifications from other figures. 

Here are a couple of the other Jedi modifications.



No comments:

Post a Comment