I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mos Tampania, Early 2007 game

Here's a view of Mos Tampania when the spaceport just started to develop.
 A squad of Imperial Stormtroopers are dropped via shuttle to the edge of town.

 The Rebels are trying to make a break for it.

 An Imperial Sandtrooper squad mounted on Dewbacks is going to try to cut off the Rebel escape.

An overview of the spaceport.

Following this Rebel incursion, the local Moff built an Imperial Garrison and began manning it with several squads of Imperial Troops. (See previous post.) With so much security in place, the town quickly grew into a major spaceport on Tatooine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment