I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas 2010

For Christmas 2010, I decided to surprise some of our regular gaming group (Dragon's Lair) gamers with custom made terrain and/or miniatures created specially for their particular interests. Here are some of the presents I made.  Ho, Ho, Ho!

 Kevin received a 28mm lean-to and some trees to add to his Anglo-Saxon/Viking village.

 Stephen received a 20mm small Russian cabin and a stand of winter trees for use in our WWII games.

Rick received a 20mm larger Russian cabin and a stand of winter trees for use in our WWII games.

(My personal favorite)
Walter received a custom 20mm WWII lend-lease French M3 Scout Car and a display base/terrain piece with a stone wall, large tree and some supplies. "Vive la France!"

No comments:

Post a Comment