I set this up so that I can ramble on about my lead (and plastic) mountain, my endless gaming, miniature, and terrain projects, and other

insights into various games.



You'll find lots of 'pretty pictures', various modeling techniques, and hopefully some inspiration for your own lead pile. You're bound to

find something amongst my games and photos that interests you.



Sit back, open a cold one, and enjoy.


If you need something, feel free to contact me at: dglennjr at yah00 dot com









Thursday, December 8, 2011

28mm Zombieland game 2

More pics from another Zombieland scenario.  Each group of players has a 'shopping' list they need to find for victory points. We use the 'Dead Walk Again' rules.

 The fictional town of West Chester.



Hint: Never drive into the center of a town of zombies with the police lights flashing and the siren blasting.  It's like a 'blue light special' at K-mart as they soon found out.



Not a very fair fight.  He didn't make it.  

 The remainder of the cops almost got away, until a zombie managed to get in the open door of the car while it was backing up.

One of my favorite billboards. (Note the 3-D cows attached to the billboard, just like a real one.) 

Custom Billboards can be fun. 

Not much use for insurance these days? All my billboards are mounted on magnetic sheets and mount to a metal plate on the billboard structure.  I've got about a dozen different signs for various occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment